India, with 5-10 years of experience
(INDIA) Alka has a background in Counselling Psychology and Public Health. She has counselling, research, teaching and community health experience and has worked with a diverse clientele in Singapore, U.S.A. and India. Alka uses Cognitive-Behavioral, Client-Centered, Eclectic and Positive Psychology approaches. She deals with various problems related to individual and family issues in children, adolescents, adults and elderly.
- M.Phil from Jawaharlal Nehru University, India
- Certificate of Advanced Study in Psychology from Loyola College in Maryland, U.S.A.
- B.A. (Honours) from The University of Jodhpur, India
- M.A. (Psychology) from Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapith, India
- PhD from Christ (Deemed to be University), India