India, with 5-10 years of experience
(INDIA) Alka has a background in Counselling Psychology and Public Health. She has experience in Counselling / therapy, training, teaching & research. She has practiced cross-culturally having worked with clients in Singapore, U.S.A. and India. She uses Cognitive-Behaviour, Humanistic, Solution-focused, Eclectic and Positive Psychology approaches in solving issues as migration adjustment, academic problems & school adjustment, career issues, parent-child relationship, marital adjustment and geriatric issues. She has worked with clients belonging to different socio-economic status, gender and age-groups such as children, adults and elderly.
- M.Phil from Jawaharlal Nehru University, India
- Certificate of Advanced Study in Psychology from Loyola College in Maryland, U.S.A.
- B.A. (Honours) from The University of Jodhpur, India
- M.A. (Psychology) from Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapith, India
- PhD from Christ (Deemed to be University), India