My in laws are troubling me and asking me to leave the house, but i cannot because i have a small baby. What should i do??

4 Answer(s).
Last Updated: 14/11/2018 at 02:39PM

Top Rated Answers

Oct 10th, 2018 04:03PM

Anam Mukaddam

Well for this you will need to speak to a counselor about it in detail. It's not possible to suggest you without knowing the entire situation. The best that you can do is speak to them and ask them that why are they asking you to leave? Involve your husband and parents in such situation. You don't need to panic and worry. Just be calm and take the right decision. Visit me on the site for sessions and we both can figure this out together. 
Nov 14th, 2018 02:22PM

Aditi Ganguly

Welcome to Rich Psych! Regarding your problem, i would like to know what is your husband's view regarding this situation that you are facing. Does he support you or he does not. Another question here is have you spoken to your husband about the kind of abuse you are facing from your in-laws? If you have not spoken about it then i would suggest that you discuss the matter with your husband. Incase that your husband is aware and supporting your in laws, then I think you should talk to your parents or nearest family member who you think is trustworthy and can help you to find the best possible solution. You may also consult a counsellor or may consult for legal help. Should you require more clarification or support, you may book an appointment on our site Rich Psych. Thank you for contacting us! 
Nov 14th, 2018 02:39PM

Mrs. Hina Beg

Hi, as others have suggested entire information will give a view before suggesting anything. In the meantime, you mentioned 'you cannot' leave and to this is ‘why should you leave?’ Pray for yourself and for them too. Involve your husband, closed ones, family, friends or relatives who you know are your well wishers. Be positive, tough moments don’t last only tough people do!! Take care of your health, your kids and carry your responsibilities with a smile. Love from your side will ebb away any ill feelings from your surroundings. Trust your capabilities and will power. You are a strong person. Life is beautiful, eat well, exercise and be fit 👍 take care.. will pray for you :)
Oct 10th, 2018 05:59PM

Srishti Narula

Definitely recommend speaking to a counselor to figure everything out and work through the situation. However also search for a women's helpline or a women's NGO/Mahila Panchayat in your area that will help you to deal with this situation.