My friend has temperament and anger issues due to which people always see him negatively. He says that he can't help it because he has had a bad life especially his relationship with his parents. I wan't to help him but I'm not in a position to talk with his parents about this. As a friend how can I help him? ?

1 Answer(s).
Last Updated: 08/03/2019 at 10:04AM

Top Rated Answers

Mar 08th, 2019 10:04AM

Glenn Cajetan Nunes

Firstly, rather than trying to help your friend yourself, better to refer him to a trained counsellor. Secondly, a person can be helped only if he is willing to be helped. So his permission is required. As a friend you can help him, by advising him to talk to a counsellor, encourage him to be willing to listen and proactively try and address these issues.