I feel I have anger issues. I burst out on people even when they are talking politely. I am too proud to admit this in front of everyone. Can I talk to a psychologist here anonymously? I really want to change.?

3 Answer(s).
Last Updated: 19/11/2020 at 02:24PM

Top Rated Answers

Jul 29th, 2020 05:46PM

Anam Mukaddam

It's really good to know that you are aware of the issue you are going through and wish to being about a change in you. Don't worry about your identity as here on the website they don't display the people who register. You just need to fill in basic information and whatever you discuss with the counselor, stays confined between you two only. Don't lie or fake your identity as that isn't appreciated by the website. So open an account and get in touch with me and we both can figure a way out together. 
Jul 29th, 2020 03:48PM

Pallabi Bose

Hi... I completely understand you, Anger is one of our emotions but expressing it wisely is very important. There are anger management techniques which will help you, For further discussion you are welcome for a session so that together we can find out strategies to overcome your issue. Pallabi Bose(Counseling Psychologist)
Nov 19th, 2020 02:24PM

Aditi Ganguly

Thank you for reaching out to Rich Psych.  Everyone gets angry at some point of time.  But you have to understand whether you can control or anger is controlling you   Anger is considered as secondary emotion because beneath anger lies many other feelings likes hurts, resentments, betrayal, fear etc. So these feelings msy lead to anger. You try to find the cause or triggers of anger  . If you know the triggers, try to address those triggers. Then you will know what causes anger and you try to find solutions to the causes. You may then try to find the coping strategies . There many techniques to cope with anger  .  If you need help to identify your triggers of anger or want help in coping with anger,  you may contact the counsellors on Rich Psych.