I am very confused about my career and what I will do after class 12. I am a science student, but I don’t like engineering.Can I get career counselling? I want to know what to do after class 12. The best careers options after class 12 for me. Please give me some career guidance.?

1 Answer(s).
Last Updated: 13/06/2020 at 07:45AM

Top Rated Answers

Jun 13th, 2020 07:45AM

Glenn Cajetan Nunes

For career guidance counselling, you will have to contact a Career Guidance Counsellor. They have a process, whereby they would be able to assess your skills and advise you on possible career choices. More importantly they will be updated on the current job scenario and can advise you accordingly. Your school/college will have either an in-house counsellor or contacts with Career Guidance Counsellors. Get in touch with your school/college in this regard.